Independent Contractors (Work from Home)
We often outsource work projects to qualified independent contractors who are U.S. citizens or legal U.S. residents living and working in the U.S. when the workload is too great for our in-house staff to handle quickly. See requirements below.
English Transcription Qualifications
Applicants must have a newer personal computer with 200GB RAM memory available, 20GB unused hard drive space, MicrosoftWord 2007 or higher, as well as a minimum of 45 MBS for download speeds. Our proprietary transcription software may not work with any Apple hardware or software.
We don't hire students who are studying to enter another profession or those who only wish to work with us for a few months. English must be your native language.
The materials to be transcribed often contain language that can be offensive, violent, or otherwise very disturbing.
• Possess a current Global Online Entry System card (GOES), not a TSA Precheck, or
• Share a Standard Report from Goodhire.com at your own expense
Foreign Language Translation
We are adding select foreign language translators to our list of independent contractors. We need court-certified Spanish translators, preferably living in the state of Florida. We also need Spanish translators, who have an active federal security clearance with the Department of Homeland Security.
- U.S. citizens or legal U.S. residents
- English must be your native language
- Pass FBI and State Police Criminal Background Checks
- Share a Standard Report from Goodhire.com at your own expense
- Provide evidence of Recent Federal Security Clearance, if applicable
- Possess a current Global Online Entry System card (GOES), not a TSA Precheck
- Translators must be certified or tested in their language through a state or federal court interpreter's program, or the American Translators Association (ATA), Academic Language Therapy Association (ALTA), American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages (ACTFL), or another nationally recognized certifying agency. Proof of current certification is required.
We are looking for Spanish translators who are court certified or have DHS clearance.