How To Apply for Employee Opening.
1. Please send an inquiry to email@example.com. State in subject line you are interested in the employee opening (W-2) Cut and paste resume into the email; do not send attachments.
2. State your qualifications. (Example, education, training, experience, certifications, etc.) Must have at least 1 year of experience typing from audio or video recordings.
We will send you information about the job, pay scale, and requirements. Next step will be to take the test. If you pass the test, we will run a background check.
Please note that mailboxes are not monitored after normal business hours, so you will not receive a response until the following business day.
Independent Contractors (Work from Home from anywhere in the U.S.)
We often outsource work projects to qualified independent contractors who are U.S. citizens or legal U.S. residents living and working in the U.S. when the workload is too great for our in-house staff to handle quickly. See requirements below.
Send an email requesting information to firstname.lastname@example.org. Cut and paste resume into the email; do not send attachments. State you wish information about becoming an independent contractor in subject line. .
English Transcription Qualifications
- Applicants must have a newer personal computer with 200GB RAM memory available, 20GB unused hard drive space, Windows 10, Microsoft Word 2010, or higher, as well as a minimum of 45 MBS for download speeds. Our proprietary transcription software may not work with any Apple hardware or software. (Sometimes Windows simulator software will work.)
- We do not outsource work to students who are studying to enter another profession or those who only wish to work with us for a few months. English must be your native language.
- The materials to be transcribed often contain language that can be offensive, violent, or otherwise very disturbing.
- You must:
• Provide us with a nationwide criminal background check showing no record of arrest or possess a current Global Online Entry System card (GOES), not a TSA Precheck, at your own expense
• We recommend Goodhire.com but you may use any company that does a local, state and federal search.